30 October 2015 | 09.00 - 17.30
Via Segantini 10 c/o Trentino Federation of Co-operatives, Trento, Italy
A seminar organised by IPRASE, instrumental body of the Autonomous Province of Trento, and the OECD LEED Trento Centre
Objective / Agenda and Speakers / Material / Contact
The seminar was organised by IPRASE, provincial institute for research and educational experimentation, instrumental body of the Autonomous Province of Trento, and the OECD LEED Trento Centre. The seminar represented a first public reflection on the Trentino Multilingualism Plan within a national and international comparison framework, in view of future prospects.
AGENDA AND SPEAKERS
Chair: Mario Giacomo Dutto, President, IPRASE, Italy
Speakers (in order of interventions):
- Ugo Rossi, President, Autonomous Province of Trento, Italy
- Stefano Barbieri, Head of the OECD LEED Trento Centre
- Livia Ferrario, General Manager, Dept. of Knowledge, Autonomous Province of Trento, Italy
- Luciano Covi, Director, IPRASE, Italy
- Jean-Claude Beacco, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3, Council of Europe
- Barbara Ischinger, Former Director of the OECD Education Directorate
- Michele Gazzola, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
- Anneke de Graaf, Central Institute for Test Development (CITO), the Netherlands
- Gisella Langé, Ministry for Education, University and research, Italy
- Federica Ricci Garotti, University of Trento, Italy
- Francesco Sabatini, Bran Academy and University of Rome 3, Italy
- Patrizia Cordin, University of Trento, Italy
English/Italian simultaneous interpretation provided.
Presentations and reports available here.
For further information on the seminar, please contact Alessandra Proto at the OECD LEED Trento Centre or Paola Giori at IPRASE.
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)